Friday, July 10, 2009

The Search Is On

The search is on for things to do in Phoenix during the middle of summer.

You might think that it is too hot to even breath in Phoenix in the middle of summer, although since I am generally stuck here I though I would make the most of it. Here is my list of thing to do during a Phoenix Summer.

1. Enter the Solar Egg Fry Competition. http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=5533083









2. See what kind of shapes I can burn into my skin.












3. Investigate which of the native plants inflict the most pain.





















4. Visit Death Valley to help appreciate Phoenix more.












5. Visit THEE Circle K location where Bill and Ted began their most excellent adventure.
















6. Think of better things we could be doing with our tax dollars rather then spending them on my brother Kim to go sight seeing around Africa all summer.

7. List things I wish I could be doing right now back in Oregon.




1 comment:

Daniel Delaney said...

Hey Dude -
Dan here from VendrTV.

So kind of you to add my show to your blog roll! Really appreciate it.

Happy eating!
Dan